Monday, October 4, 2010

Imageine all the people...walking

Technology to some is the holy grail,you can entertain yourself in multiple ways all with the click of a button. You can be at China in a mila second then find your self all the way back in less-than a blink of an eye. Then on top of this fast-pace growth, in the real world,so is the hard wear. I bought a game console less-than a year ago to find it obsolete. Call me an old lady but seriously! People if things go this fast whats going to happen when I become a 80+ year old. I'm going to be nagging to my grandchildren on how we had to drive to school and how it took 6 hours to fly to new york.Still, with all the technological advancements am I finding myself up a creek with out a paddle? No, actually I can`t wait to be an old lady. I cant wait but until then I just have to play catch up with the same old technology I love to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment